The UNelections Campaign is a project of the World Federalist Movement - Institute for Global Policy (WFM-IGP), a global membership organisation with headquarters in New York City.
WFM-IGP is dedicated to bringing about a just world order through a strengthened and more democratized United Nations.
Increasing the accountability and transparency in the leadership of the United Nations is a critical step toward this goal.
Other WFM-IGP projects include:
- Coalition for the International Criminal Court, www.iccnow.org
- Genocide Prevention Program, www.genocideinfo.org
- International Coalition for the Responsibility to Protect, www.responsibilitytoprotect.org
- ReformtheUN.org, www.ReformtheUN.org
- Together for a Better Peace, www.betterpeace.org
If you have questions, please contact us at our International Secretariat in New York.
Phone: +1 (212) 599-1320
If you have an American Express, Visa or MasterCard, you can donate directly through the internet. We use PayPal, a leading provider of internet donation services, to securely process your donation.
Please visit http://www.wfm-igp.org/site/donate
A copy of our IRS form 990 is available at: http://www.guidestar.org/
WFM-IGP is a Stichting (foundation) in The Netherlands and a IRS 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization in the United States. Our work is funded entirely by grants and charitable contributions. All contributions are tax-deductible.